IOANNA project focuses on mobility and social engagement. It will address user needs and integrate technological components of four successful AAL projects: T&TNET, Zocaalo, SOPHIA and Elders-Up!; and two commercial products, Kwido and Famil.care).
With the additional contribution of new mechanisms, it will further assist senior and other citizens into their everyday needs focusing on the element of assistive mobility and social engagement through crowdsourcing. Our challenge is to help seniors stay up-to-date, engage them in local activities, help them to have a larger window on the world and bring them in contact with other people in a safe and secure way.
The partners of IOANNA are:
- GeoImaging Ltd (Cyprus)
- Ideable solutions, SL (Spain)
- Ana Aslan International Foundation (Romania)
- EasyLife (Italy)
- ESKILARA S. Koop. Txikia (Spain)
- AGECARE Cyprus LTD (Cyprus)
- SingularLogic Romania Computer Application SRL (Romania)